The DCF One is here, and even more determined to keep you dry without weighing you down. Features include factory-taped seams, reflective pull- outs, waterproof zippers, and fully-rigged lines. Easy to set up, rugged, spacious, and weighs less than a pound; The DCF One is the shelter of your minimalist dreams.
Bundle Discount: Order a One, Two, or a Tarp, and get an additional 10% off an UberLite pad or Vesper quilt!
Enter code "SNUGGLEBUNDLE" at checkout.
- Easy side entry, both doors now open for excellent ventilation
- Factory-taped seams
- Great headroom (and shoulder room)
- Big vestibule with great protection
- Ultralight - with full protection from rain and bugs
- Excellent ventilation to minimize condensation
- Catenary cut for quick, taut setup
- Highly adjustable pitch
- Interior clothes line and flashlight loop
- Tensioners with reflective line make it easy to get a taut setup
- Reflective guy lines knotted so they can be handled with gloves
- TPU zipper pulls have reflective lines added for easier handling
- Large mesh internal pocket for personal items
- Minimum of 6 stakes required for setup
- Uses our segmented poles, or any trekking poles set to 125 cm, tip down. Available for purchase separately.
15.3 oz / 433 g
(includes factory-taped seams and lines attached)
Tent Stuff Sack 8.1 g
Clothesline 4.5 g
Stake Stuff Sack 3.3 g
DAC Stakes (6) 10 g each
Extra cord (2) 7 g each
DCF Repair Patch 2 g
Dimensions (Bathtub Floor)
Head End Width 33"
Foot End Width 21"
Length of Ridgeline 43"
Interior Height at Ridgeline 45"
Max Height Recommendation
Using a CCF pad 6'1"
Using a 2.5" tall inflatable pad 6'0"
Dimensions (Footprint including stakes & cord)
Functional Space 10 square feet
Bathtub Floor Edge to Tip of Vestibule 35"
Length of Vestibule Zipper 45"
Tent body 0.51 oz/yd2 DCF
Tent floor Custom-formulated 7D sil/pu nylon ripstop
1.8mm reflective nylon sheath
1 mm dyneema core
#3 TPU Vestibule Zipper Waterproof
ITW lineloc 3 tensioners all main tie outs
Do you have a shelter warranty?
As with all of our products, we warranty the shelters we sell to be free from manufacturing defects. Gossamer Gear does not, however, warranty products against materials or fabric failure due to durability issues.
Scuffs, punctures, or tears caused by wear, misuse or accidents are not covered; however, they can usually be fixed with tape by the user. Our products are constructed from ultralight materials, and some wear and tear is to be expected.
We recommend using a groundsheet in most situations in order to extend the life of your bathtub floor.
We also recommend reading more about how to alleviate shelter condensation.
A note about our DCF shelters: DCF is a fundamentally different fabric than silnylon. DCF is inherently inconsistent and close inspection will reveal line and color irregularities not present in other coated fabrics. These visual breaks are not considered defects.
Where can I learn more about DCF?
You can read more about our DCF shelters in this blog article.