Your two-person home on the range when the bugs are swarmin’ and the weather is stormin’, The all new DCF Two sets up fast and easy with your trekking poles for a multi functional set up. Mesh all over lets some air in to keep things smelling fresh, dual doors mean no crawling over your tentmate, big ol’ vestibules protect gear, plus tons of other stuff – all at a weight of just over a pound.
Bundle Discount: Order a One, Two, or a Tarp, and get an additional 10% off an UberLite pad or Vesper quilt.
Enter code "SNUGGLEBUNDLE" at checkout.
- Easy side entry, both doors now open for excellent ventilation
- Factory-taped seams
- Great headroom (and shoulder room)
- 2 big vestibules with ample protection
- 2 sidewall tieout points for maximum interior room
- Ultralight - with full protection from rain and bugs
- Excellent ventilation to minimize condensation
- Catenary cut for quick, taut setup
- Highly adjustable pitch
- Interior clothes line and flashlight loop
- Tensioners with reflective line make it easy to get a taut setup
- Reflective guy lines knotted so they can be handled with gloves
- Zipper pulls have reflective lines added for easier handling
- 2 large mesh internal pockets for personal items
- Minimum of 6 stakes required for setup
- Uses our segmented poles, or any trekking poles set to 125 cm, tip down. Available for purchase separately.
Shelter Weight 20.8 oz / 590 g (includes factory-taped seams and lines attached)
Tent Stuff Sack 11 g
Clothesline 5 g
Sidewall guylines (3) 7 g each
Stake Stuff Sack 3.3 g
DAC Stakes (8) 10 g each
DCF Repair Patch 2 g
Dimensions (Bathtub Floor)
Head End Width 48"
Foot End Width 42"
Sleeping Pads Can fit two 25" wide tapered inflatable pads
Length of Ridgeline 64"
Interior Height at Ridgeline 43"
Max Height Recommendation
Using a CCF pad 6'1"
Using a 2.5" tall inflatable pad 6'0"
Utilizing sidewall tie-outs add 2"
Dimensions (Footprint including stakes & cord)
Functional Space 10 square feet
Bathtub Floor Edge to Tip of Vestibule 35"
Length of Vestibule Zipper 45"
Tent body 0.51 oz/yd2 DCF
Tent floor Custom-formulated 7D sil/pu nylon ripstop
1.8mm reflective nylon sheath
1 mm dyneema core
#3 TPU Vestibule Zipper Waterproof
ITW lineloc 3 tensioners all main tie outs
Do you have a shelter warranty?
As with all of our products, we warranty the shelters we sell to be free from manufacturing defects. Gossamer Gear does not, however, warranty products against materials or fabric failure due to durability issues.
Scuffs, punctures, or tears caused by wear, misuse or accidents are not covered; however, they can usually be fixed with tape by the user. Our products are constructed from ultralight materials, and some wear and tear is to be expected.
We recommend using a groundsheet in most situations in order to extend the life of your bathtub floor.
We also recommend reading more about how to alleviate shelter condensation.
A note about our DCF shelters: DCF is a fundamentally different fabric than silnylon. DCF is inherently inconsistent and close inspection will reveal line and color irregularities not present in other coated fabrics. These visual breaks are not considered defects.
Where can I learn more about your DCF shelters?
You can read more about our DCF shelter line in this blog article.