From alpinists to thru-hikers, those who need the lightest gear have a new standard for ultralight comfort with this 8.8-ounce pad.
As the absolute lightest insulated air mattress available, the UberLite keeps your pack featherweight on the trail. Thermarests' proprietary construction provides the critical warmth needed in the backcountry. Boasting 2.5 inches of legendary NeoAir comfort, the minimal UberLite makes a big impact during nights in the backcountry. To endure the rigors of the backcountry, unique fabrics and construction meet strict durability standards. Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included.
Bundle Discount: Order a One, Two, or Solo Tarp, and get an additional 10% off an UberLite pad or Vesper quilt!
Enter code "SNUGGLEBUNDLE" at checkout.
- Featherweight: Weighing just north of a half-pound, the UberLite is the absolute lightest insulated air mattress available.
- Backcountry Warmth: An R-value of 2.3 provides more insulation than any other sub 10-ounce mattress.
- Reliable NeoAir® Construction: Compresses small enough to fit into your pocket with the included stuff sack.
- Minimal Pack Size: Shrinks down smaller than any NeoAir® ever.
- Big on Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of stable cushion provide luxurious rest during your fast and light activities.
- Now featuring the new WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included.
Small 6 oz
Regular 8.8 oz
Large 12 oz
Small 3.4" x 6"
Regular 3.6" x 6"
Large 3.8" x 7.5"
Small 20" x 47"
Regular 20" x 72"
Large 25" x 77"
How should I store my sleeping pad?
We recommend leaving the valve open and storing your mattress rolled tight in a stuff sack to protect it from dirt and sharp objects.
What is the best way to clean my sleeping pad?
Regular cleaning will extend the life of your mattress, especially if you sleep in direct contact with its surface.
Do not put your mattress in the washing machine. Cleaning with a hose or in a bathtub is best. Do not forget to close the valve while washing. For general cleaning, a quick scrubbing with Formula 409®, BioClean™ All-Purpose Cleaner, or other general household cleaner is best.
Watch the video: How to Care for Your Therm-a-Rest® Mattress
For tree sap, spot clean with a cotton rag soaked in rubbing alcohol. This will take some work and sap will likely leave a stain. However, a dusting with talc or baby powder when you are done should eliminate any residual stickiness.
What should I do if I think my sleeping pad is losing air?
Every piece of Therm-a-Rest gear is designed to endure the rigors of your time in the backcountry. Therm-a-Rest offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
If you think that your NeoAir or self-inflating sleeping pad are losing air, it’s possible that you have a puncture in your pad. If you want to repair your pad at home, check out this blog post. To get your gear repaired, start a warranty claim with Therm-a-Rest or to learn more, visit Therm-a-Rest Warranty for more info.