LT5 Three Piece Carbon Trekking Poles (pair)
Pole (2) 4.9 oz / 139 g each
Rubber Boot (2) 9 g each
Basket (2) 7 g each
Minimum / Fully Collapsed Length 23.5" / 60 cm
Maximum Length 51" / 130 cm
Top Section Length 19.5" / 49.53 cm
Middle Section Length 19.25" / 48.98 cm
Tip Section Length 18.75" / 47.62 cm
Grip EVA Foam
Pole Carbon Fiber
Are there instructions for my trekking poles?
- Do not extend the middle or bottom pole section when hiking past the "STOP" label. This label should not be visible when hiking.
- When the bottom section is set to where the "STOP" label is just out of visibility, you can then adjust the middle section to anywhere between 105cm - 130cm using the measurement guide markers on the middle section.
- You can also adjust a pole to any height between 60cm and 105cm, to set up a tarp for example, but that will require eyeballing the height or measuring the height yourself to be precise.
- Twist lock mechanisms that tighten by turning clockwise.
- Always separate the pole sections, wipe them clean, and let them dry after use.
- Keep the baskets installed when hiking in rocky terrain.
- Read more about our warranty here.
Can I order a single pole?
If you would like to order a single pole, please leave a note at checkout "ship only 1 pole and refund 50%". This partial refund will be processed when your order is shipped.