Murmur 36 Hyperlight Backpack
(16" - 24" torso)
Generally fits people 5'4"-6'4"
Circumference for Waist Belt 28" - 48"
Made of 30 & 70 denier fabrics, this is the impossibly light pack for that solo mission up Exum Ridge or a weekend summit bid for Mt. Humphreys in the Sierra. If you can weigh in your gear at around 15 pounds or less, this is your pack.
- Roll-top closure buckles for streamlined shape, but can clip together in ‘dry bag’ style to use extension collar.
- Removable padded waist belt with integrated pockets, adjustable to two torso heights.
- Unisex (Men's and Women's) shoulder straps and waist belt constructed with low profile, but super comfortable, highly breathable wall mesh.
- Ice axe holder with removable Velcro loops to secure items to pack.
- Large mesh pocket for drying items, or quick storage on trail without opening pack.
- Stretchy back panels hold included sit pad, or a thin sleeping pad, saving inside pack space, and allowing pad to be pulled out during rest breaks.
- Hydration tube port and guide straps.
- Removable/adjustable sternum strap.
Pack body 8.1 oz / 229 g (down from 8.5 oz)
Fast belt 2.3 oz / 66 g
Sitlight Pad 2.3 oz / 66 g
Total 12.7 oz / 361 g
Total 36 L
Main Pack Body to extension collar seam 28 L
Exterior Pockets 8 L
Max Carry Capacity 20 lbs
For Comfort 15 lbs
Height 21” / 53.3 cm
Width 10.5” / 26.7 cm
Depth 6 “ / 15.2 cm
Extension Collar adds another 9" / 22.8 cm of height
30d Cordura & 70d Robic Nylon Ultralight micro mesh
Lightweight and incredibly water-resistant fabric rated to 3000 mm H2O (Pack not sewn to be waterproof)